Portable Induction UVC Trolley/Cart
What is Induction lighting?
To produce light, the ballast supplies the electric coils with high frequency electrical current. The ferrite magnets on either side of the bulb then emit electromagnetic fields which excite electrons within the bulb. As the electrons accelerate inside the bulb, they collide with mercury atoms and produce ultraviolet (UV) light radiation. Because there is no fragile electrode burning within, lamp life expectancy is increased to 100,000 HOURS which is over 500% longer than standard HID and fluorescent technology.
- Timed Sterilization: Allow for daily or hourly sterilization, based on amount of use in the space or cleanliness requirements.
- Non-Chemical Disinfection: Ultraviolet technology is simple, inexpensive process and requires very low maintenance. UV germicidal lamps are designed and calculated to produce a certain dosage of UV rays based on a product of time and intensity.
- Germicidal Properties : UVC light deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, destroying their ability to replicate and multiply.
- Ozone Production: Proper ventilation is required after a space is sterilized, as ozone photolysis occurs during sterilization.
- Applications: Food Processing, Medical, Hospitality, Recreation, Retail, Agriculture, Transportation, Education.